Trina Album Release Party

Trina Album Release Party

Monday, June 7, 2010

Summer Madness

It's mid year already??! Really? I am going full throttle right about now. I honestly don't know how I do it sometimes. Let's see, through the grace of God, I still have my 9-5pm with Corporate America and manage to work my modeling and all that other extra stuff full time too. I swear that I know its supposed to be 24hrs in a day, but I think I got snuck a few extra hours. It's not even possible to fit everything I do in otherwise. Well, this week is going to be pretty busy. I'm midway through the work week and I already feel a panic attack coming on thinking about how the heck I'm going to make it through the week! Let's see, on the menu this week.. Pick up tickets for Trina's album release party next thursday, meet up with some prospective clients wednesday night, and head out for an out of town booking I'm managing.. And much more, I just don't feel like typing it all. I'm supposed to start taping for the "Who wants to Date Erica Nicole" this week but it may be postponed again. I need to get things together for my website so it can be live really soon and start my radio show. Soo much to do so little time.. Not even gonna mention men this post. Maybe next week folks :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment