Trina Album Release Party

Trina Album Release Party

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

And the Saga continues...

Let's see where I left off.. Oh yea, left town this weekend for a booking in Milwaukee at Pridefest. Muy interesante! To say the least. I had a blast. I managed a great group of models and I received glorious compliments from gay men and was hit on a few times by a few gay women. It was definitely memorable. But I am sad I missed the blues festival in Chicago. Well, kinda, it was rainy and probably wasn't much fun but I love live music. Now back to business. This week is my big move. I'm finally giving up my townhouse and temporarily moving into a unit in a property I own. Whew! It is a lot of work and I need a lot of help but I should be fine. Other updates include the "Who Wants to Date Erica Nicole" tapings coming up and I finally released a little intro to a documentary I'm filming called "Butt America". Check it out www.youtube.com/theericanicole. Yes, "butt" spelled with two t's so you can only imagine what the content is about :-) I promise you will love it!

Up for this week, mmm, let's see, there's Trina (rapper) album release party http://www.trinatickets.com/ tomorrow night at Chicago hotspot Alahambra palace and a small booking downtown Chicago this weekend. Hopefully everything goes well and I get a chance to interview the baddest chick along with the some of the other opening acts including hip hop violinist Lee England Jr. http://www.leeenglandjr.com/. I will be working in conjunction with http://www.youbepictured.com/ for channel T.E.N After this week, its just gonna get crazy folks. My new business cards finally made they're way to me and my website should be launching any day now. I'm sooo excited. Oh yea, just in, ya girl may be at the B.E.T awards. This is not confirmed but I should know something soon. I will be out of town crazy for the next 6 weeks and who knows after that. Despite that, I still have to make the time to tend to my other networking tools like facebook. I have like 300 friend requests waiting??!! What is going on? Is this called "Facebook Famous". Wow! LOL Well definitely stay tuned because I'm sure I'm going to have a lot to say about this possibly stressful weekend and add some fun photos. Where the Lakers fans?!!! Peace..

No comments:

Post a Comment